Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

To quote Slim Pickens in Blazing Saddles "I am depressed". I thought this
was a good ole KKK boy finally speakin' up. Heck, now you're saying is is a
musical instrument? Can they play "Camptown Races" on it at least at the
cross burning?
I guess it figures that someone who would be worried about their grandkids
being  "MULATTO" would be someone that couldn't even spell it correctly.
Most folks would be worried about happy, healthy and all that other
unimportant stuff.
I guess the real irony is that nearly all the science seems to point to the
original human ancestors being from the dark side of the "MULATTO" family
tree. Oh well, (quoting Slim again) time for me to "whup up a good number 6
on 'um."