Re: What is the successor to the MS112 Fire Lite 12 Volt 4 Zone System

> Gee... Silent Knight has been a good
> successor for Frie Lite for me.  (not a typo)

Heh, heh, heh.  Many years ago we had problems with FireLite panels and stopped using them.  About ten years ago we tried them again
with better results.

Selling online I get orders for FireLite, Silent Knight, Ademco Honeywell and a few more.  There haven't been any problems with
FireLite lately.

BTW, we sell a fair number commercial fire alarms every month.  Most of the time when end users buy a commercial fire alarm they
employ a local electrician to do the installation.  Larger companies have in-house electricians, some with experience on large-scale
addressable systems.

When I started selling online I thought we'd only be catering to private individuals looking to save on the cost of installation
plus those who don't want alarm monitoring services.  It didn't even occur to me that we'd be selling commercial fire alarm systems.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics