Re: Office Chime - wireless

I didn't think he had an alarm. Didn't say so. If he did he could just bug
the screen and turn on the chime mode. However the DS160 has a built in
sounder. If the built in sounder isn't loud enough, and it is in a building
that used to be a residence, there should be a front doorbell he could wire
to.  If not he could get a wireless doorbell and wire the DS160 relay to the
xmitter. If he mounts the DS160 unit near the front door there should be a
near enough outlet to plug in a simple PS to power the DS160.