Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

alarman wrote:
> <emankato1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > The example you used "someone broke into your house" is irrelevant.
> > When someone breaks into your house he invades your privacy. Hard
> > working immigrants don't.
> >
> > How about humanity? Think about them as Human Beings instead of Illegal
> > Immigrants. They have already gone thru a lot of shit, they put their
> > lives on the line before they reached this land, now you want to deport
> > them to make their lives even worse? that's exactly the same thing
> > territorial animals do to those who invade their territories. Give them
> > a break!
> >
> > Did you know that it is extremely difficult to come into the USA
> > legally? Those who broke in illegally had no chance in hell to get a
> > work VISA. That's why they tried the other way. They deserve staying
> > here, so treat them as refugees of poverty and be nice to them, maybe
> > learn their language so you can understand them better, I'm sure first
> > German Immigrants spoke German. Immigrants also try very hard to learn
> > English as well. And of course their children will learn English and be
> > productive Americans. Humans have a brain that enables them to learn
> > other languages, Animal don't, if the wolf hears his mate barking he
> > will deport him.
> >
> > Illegal Immigrants took the risk that many of US immigrants did in the
> > 1700's and 1800's who were granted the right to stay here permanently,
> > this may include your ancestors.
> >
> > So get off your ego mind. They are here now and you need to deal with
> > it. And maybe change/add a few laws to accommodate them, after all you
> > will HAVE to, you have no choice, there are millions of them.
> >
> > The only thing I agree with is that America should secure the borders
> > but let the illegal immigrants that are already here be Americans.
> > Using your example; nobody leaves their house door wide open to
> > strangers, and no company will insure your house if you have no doors.
> >
> > Secure the borders America, MAKE AMERICA MORE DIVERSIFIED, and increase
> > that 55,000 a year Diversity VISA lottery/giveaway program:
> > http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2008_Final.pdf
> >
> > Love it that AMERICA is getting more diversified! Racists and Animals
> > are hating it because they are scared of the outcome.
> >
> > A *LEGAL* Immigrant,
>
> I propose that we take a vote next week. Those who support illegal
> immigration will identify themselves, and have the letter F appended to
> their social security numbers. Then, the financial burden of supporting the
> illegals would be shifted entirely to those good souls with an F after their
> SSN on their tax return.
> js

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:
Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race
White             38.8%
Black             37.2%
Hispanic         17.8%
Asian               2.8%
Other               3.4%

Since the majority of hispanics are legal, illegals remain just a small
% that mostly fall in Hispanic and Other.
WTF are you worried about? a few pennies you pay every year to help a
poor family have a better life?