Re: ADT Yard Signs

This wanst just any burglar They called him the snake.Wille Carter
he violated nearly 400 homes with systems he only chose homes with systems.
he never got caught doing a burglary he beat every system he went against
except for a couple that went off and he left with out getting caught he
finnaly got caught fencing the goods.
and he is just a hand full I have heard from  .