Re: New 10 digit dialing problems

Problem is, we've known about this for many years but most companies I think
have waited until the last minute to address things. From 17 June through
next October, 7 digit dialing will work, but if you dial 7 digits, you'll
also get Bell answering the phone before the call goes through telling you
to dial 10 digits, so this will screw up the dialers unless they have been
changed by the earlier date.

RHC