Re: Take Over Practices

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Ok, I see. In my day, HIS meant both genders; however, it seems things are
> interpreted differently these days....you know. like the Royal we....
>
> Damn ! I thought that post would stir up more indignation than that ! I
> guess they got me figured out by now....
>
> RHC

Being figured out doesn't mean that you're right.

People don't go into business for the benefit of their customers. The
first objective is personal financial freedom and/or success.Giving
benefits to the customer comes as a necessity to a business, in
comparison to compitition, in order to be successful. ie. You give a
customer what they want so that they will do business with you.

Giving them what they don't want, to the detriment of the first
objective, is stupidity.