Re: EMERGENCY HELP

Soundy,

I have absolutely no choice but to set up the security. I am not rich
but willing to spend reasonable amount of money. My brother lives a
couple of my miles from my place and we have an extra currently unused
computer at his place which I can use to record on over the internet.
My budget varies from 2k to 3k depending on the fool proofness of the
system. We both have broadband internet, I found a couple of door alarm
system vendors who quoted me $100 for install and approx $30-35 per
month for a two year contract. Suggest me what I have to do with the
camera system on top of that door alarm system. I live in CA and
checked out some IP cameras from dlink, panasonic in Frys Electronics
ranging from $60 - $150 though I am not familiar with the technical
details and features on them which is where I need some education and
guidance.

There is a network camera from panasonic for $99.95 which has built in
server/ip address, 10X digital zoom, motion sensor with email alert,
night view mode in Frys Electronics.

Are these ip cameras any useful or is it better to go with more
expensive better ones with more features.