Re: Newbie questions

I hope Bill was being facetious toward an earlier post because if not, Bill
takes this years more moronic poster award. He or a loved one is not, as of
yet, a statistic. Read today's Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel news article
about the 24 year old pregnant lady, that two weeks away from delivery, was
found stabbed to death in her home, the baby also died. After that, then
come back and tell us about window stickers and backroom monitoring boiler
rooms, you idiot. Unfortunately, the victim was a friend of mine's daughter.

"Bill" <bill190nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Most burglars who break into your average home are idiots. Watch America's
> Dumbest Criminals to get an idea. They don't know how to cut phone lines
or
> disconnect batteries. If they did, they would probably have a job and not
> need to be breaking into your house!
>
> The "pros" will break into somewhere where it is worth their effort, not a
> home unless they know there is a lot of cash, jewelry, etc. there.
>
> I think the best thing is to just place burglar alarm stickers around your
> house. They will go next door where there are no stickers. Get them
here...
> http://www.homesecuritystore.com/security_decals_stickers.html
>
> The next level of security would be a local alarm (not monitored) with a
> siren. If they do break in, they will make their visit short.
>
> Monitoring is good for medical alert, personal attack, or robbery. If the
> police take 30 minutes to get there, burglars will be long gone. If there
is
> a private guard service in your area to respond, this would be better.
Don't