Re: Take Over Practices

Of course not Mark ! That goes without saying ! However, an overriding
preoccupation with making a profit first and foremost can blind you to the
somewhat obvious fact that without an equal preoccupation and concern with
the customers needs and wants, you cannot have the profit either. Nothing in
business should be taken in isolation of other requirements of running the
business.

However, a total preoccupation with making profit the first (and sometimes
only) driving force is what creates in the market the Alarmforce type
ventures, and other mass marketers and their sometimes skimpy and shoddy
systems - profit first and customers real needs second !! No business should
ever be started without a clear and functional business plan. That followed
carefully will ensure the profit end, leaving the principals to concentrate
on the serving the customers needs and wishes.

Jim knows damn well what I meant; however, he just likes to poke at my
business model and raise a little shit because he disagrees with it.

RHC