Re: Take Over Practices

Everywhere Man wrote:
> OK I'll argue with you. What would you like to argue about? Contracts?
> Lockout codes? Gun-control? The grassy knoll? Loxxon?

OK Tom, I'm back from vacation.

You don't have to stand in for me anymore.

I'll take it from here.

By the way, I'm glad you've taken my advice and don't go on vacations.
They're TERRIBLE.... Ghawd awful money sucking drudgery. The constant
rocking back and forth on a yacht is simply dreadful.

You know how all the ads show bikini clad women on those tropical
beaches? Well let me tell you, it's not true.  Why a number of them
didn't even have half a bikini on. So it's just a scam by the
advertisers.

And .... can you imagine for the next few weeks, me, having to live
with a terrible suntan every place but my eyelids? ( Damn binoculars)

So keep resisting the temptation to go on one of those damn things.
You'll regret it forever.