Resi CCTV install

I don't do CCTV on a regular basis. I have a client that I just did an
alarm for that wants 4 cameras outdoors for watching the kids by the
pool and the driveway. Problem is, he wants to see all 4 cameras from 2
locations through his TV's and be able to choose which camera is full
screen at each location. Years ago, we'd use a looping video switcher
at the first location and a regular switcher at the last location. But
that was for commercial and the abundance of cables wasn't an issue. I
thought for sure there'd be an easier way to do it now, with all the
new video technology out, but I'm finding it to be not so easy. So
..... before going to the CCTV fourms, I thought I see if anyone here
has a suggestion.

I've considered a modulator but I understand there's some
incompatability issues between digital TV signals and analog signals on
the same coax. And I guess I'd need four modulators and being it's
digital TV I'm not even sure there's that many free channels and no way
to know if they're going to remain free. Costly and too many unknowns.

Even though they don't want to record the cameras.... I've considered
using a low end DVR  with a handheld remote control capability, in the
kitchen,  with an infra-red to RF link between the bedroom and the
kitchen. But..... I'm not sure about the DVR output being able to be
seen on two TV's. And if not ......  is there some way (a device ....
amplifier?) to get it to go to 2 TV's?  Problem being .......  the
bedroom is on the 2nd floor maybe 100 feet of wire.... away. I don't
know about the capablity of baluns.

Any suggestions?

Also..... Going to use outdoor bullet, cameras,  day/nite, backlight
control, automatic infra-red lighting .... 30 to 50 feet.  If someone
has a suggestion for a camera of this type ..... I'll look into it.
Going to need lenses from 2.8 up to about 5.8 . I know it's safest to
use Varifocal but if I can find a line of cameras, with fixed lenses at
the settings I need. That's ok too.

Any little tidbits of information or suggestions will be useful. Looks
like I'm going to have to re-educate myself on CCTV again. I stopped
doing CCTV when the cameras still weighed about 5 pounds. There must be
a thousand types of cameras to choose from now ........ Jeeeeeeze!