Mike is a **sser

I have been away for this Group for ages.

I can't beleive that mental Mike is still going on and on about Robert
still. I trawled through the newsgroup and I can't find one post from Mental
Mike which relates to Security, he is a **nker of the highest order.

I don't suppose Robert is whiter than white and if he doesn't like his posts
then filter them.

I don't know who is worse Mike or Paul, neither know anything about
security.

As for Group Moderator don't make me laugh, Group **sser more like.  What
makes it worse is he has an army of arseholes which suck up to him and
kisses his arse. I would **cking kick his arse!