Re: Curious dead battery / car alarm problem.

<camelzi@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> Good idea! But how do I do that? I cannot even locate the alarm box!
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Carlo

    Yes, bring the car to your local repair service and ask them to remove
the fuse for you. I was in a similar situation with a used car I purchased
and had an auto repair place remove the alarm. Cost me $30 which was cheaper
than my messing around with things of which I had no knowledge and possibly
causing other problems.

Bob