Re: Good News

Now you know we can't all get along in here. LORD knows I try to be the
nicest guy all the time. Never a harsh word or bitter thought. That
kind of shit is posted by the likes of Mikey Dupre and that Canadian
crowd. They could learn alot from me on being a good citizen. It would
kill the newsgroup if we were all cordial. Think of how boring it would
be in here if there were no flames. We'd be left to reading stories
from Crash about how he professionally silicones each contact, standing
there until it's dry. Frank would be institutionalized immediately if
this place was without chaos, and Doug might actually have to get a
job. Jim and RHC would still post here because at their age any change
would be a death sentence.
I'll definitely be touching base with you (maybe today if the
pediatrician doesn't drag ass with my son's checkup).
Hope all is well

Tom