Re: Take Over Practices

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> You know, at first I thought that you just like a lot of small dealers that
> can't see business past the end of their nose. Now I know it....

YOU?  who can't see that with every sale and every non contract that
you give away
a little bit of equity in your business?

YOU how provides free service and loses income on parts and labor
for the life of the install?

YOU,  who thinks that someone is going to pay you the same amount for
your
accounts as someone who has long term contracts?

YOU who is doing everything contrary to what has been proven tried and
practiced
in the industry?

 YOU think that **** I **** can't see past the end of my nose?

> If you don't consider what is best for your customers as your top business
> priority, then frankly, I don't see any hope for further discussion.

And now you admit that you've deluded yourself into thinking that
people go into business for the reason of being able to give their
profits away to their clients.
Not only can't you see  your nose, you don't even  have enough sense to
 know
if  you have one.

Rather
> than tell you what I REALLY think of your business methodology, lets just
> drop it, otherwise this is quickly going to degrade into the usual vitriol
> these discussions end with.....
>
> Frankly, discussing alarm business with you bores me to death.....

With that Robert, all I can say is ....... if that were only true.

But needless to say, ..... as long as you keep on promoting your
stupidity, I'll be right there to show you up for what you are.

Count on it.

Other than that ...... hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Toodles.