Re: RH Campbell - Talk about price gouging

Actually, my comments were directed to both posts, but aimed primarily at
the other post, and no real criticism was really intended - just a tongue in
cheek comment. I'm not really in the DIY market at all; as I said, I just
put the page up as an experiment to prove a couple of things to myself.
Frankly,  I don't care about selling DIY; I'm much too busy putting in
professional systems to ever be concerned with that tiny part of the
security business.

And you're welcome....:))

RHC