Re: Take Over Practices

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ret5g.1087$ix6.103563@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You know, at first I thought that you just like a lot of small dealers
that
> can't see business past the end of their nose. Now I know it....
>
> If you don't consider what is best for your customers as your top business
> priority, then frankly, I don't see any hope for further discussion.
Rather
> than tell you what I REALLY think of your business methodology, lets just
> drop it, otherwise this is quickly going to degrade into the usual vitriol
> these discussions end with.....
>
> Frankly, discussing alarm business with you bores me to death.....
>
> RHC

Jim is correct, you cannot consider what is best for your customers when you
are out of business because you did not make earning a profit the FIRST
priority. You would not be doing this if you couldn't make a living at it

It doesn't mean you are greedy it's just a fact of life, without the ability
to earn a living nothing else is possible.