Re: Installer code lockout after power-down on ADEMCO 50P

mikey wrote:
> Yikes. This does not sound good. If you've lost the installer code, yer
> phucked.

I seem to remember reading somewhere in the 50P manuals (can't find it
again) that there was some way to program the system so that the
installer ID was disabled for security (so they could not arm/disarm
with their code) and I wonder if this is what I somehow did...