Re: New 10 digit dialing problems

I know Slink walked away from about 7,000 accounts down in Dade and Broward
County, Florida when they didn't make the dead line. ADT was working off of
an ooooooolllllllddddd customer list when they were out there changing
things over. I have a medical facility, that at that time, had been my
customer for about 4 years. I knew the previous company had sold to
Huizinga, who sold to Slink, who sold to ADT. They came in to change over to
10 digit dialing. I would say they were working off of a bad list. If they
had a current one, they might have got more done instead of chasing non
customers.