Re: Electric door bump thingie

When you order be sure to request a catalog.  It is 30% bigger than
Grainger.  However watch the pricing.  They do seem to be a bit high but
they have the stuff you need.  The other great thing is they do
not................................. (your find out if you order, don't want
to put all info on a public forum).

And the search on the website is excellent.

Les