Re: security camera system - solicate for proposal

"2006April" <April2006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>What is the right questions to ask? What are the alternatives to security
>camera systems?  I am new at this. I just want to prepare this when we talk
>to some companies.

When responding to a thread, include context. Noone will know what you are
talking about.

First you have to decide what it is you want to accomplish with this
security system. A security system is not some magic elixer you spread on
your property. It is something designed to accomplish a goal. You need to
be clear what your goal is. What problem is it you are trying to solve?
Only when you have that clear can you start coming up with good questions
to ask of companies.

Since I have no idea what your problem is, I cannot suggest questions to
ask.