Re: EMERGENCY HELP

On 21 May 2006 21:36:24 -0700, charrisons3@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Free advice is one of the purposes of these usenet groups frequented by
>experts on that forum topic who enjoy their trade and helping people
>like me. I frequent some other usenet groups and give free advice to
>beginners in my area of expertize.

And just what is your expertise? Can you take equipment you've never
seen before, figure it all out, run wiring, install the parts, wire
the different parts together, etc, etc?

People come here to answer specific questions, not the type you're
asking. You really need someone to survey your property and give you a
good written quote. And you should get at least 3 of said written
quotes. Oh and avoid ADT. Calling them would be your first mistake.
Sure there may be good ADT offices around, but why take the chance?

I own and operate an alarm company and your type of systems is what we
specialize in, alarms and CCTV plus off premise video monitoring.

Your requirements are what I deem 'Fort Knox'. Pay me $28,000, plus
travelling expenses and I'll cover your needs 100%. Monitoring fees to
be determined, but expect them to run you 20% of the installation cost
per year for video monitoring and 18% per year for the maintenace
contract. Of course any service call would be delayed by the travel
time due to the distance, but as long as you pay the tavel and
accomodation costs, I don't have a problem with your system screwing
up my 1-2 day time frame for service calls.

Don't worry about our credentials. Our dues are all paid up.

Let me know so I can fit you into my schedule. Oh and the sooner you
book the flight and hotel for me the better. I have some strict
dietary requirements I'd like to talk to the hotel chef about.

Julian