Re: RH Campbell - Talk about price gouging

I think you're admonishing the wrong guy- the OP may have been criticising,
but I merely stated that overpriced items are a good thing for those of us
who charge fair market value. It's a free market society, and I like it that
way. Nope, the high priced sellers help me- it's the lowball discounters who
hurt my pocketbook, so Thank You.