Re: Need help with DoorKing component identification

Thanks for all the advice, but I really just need someone to identify
the resistor value for me at RP18.  If it doesn't fix it, it doesn't
fix it.  Again, I'm just the solder monkey.  The just want me to solder
in a new resistor.  I'm not the one troubleshooting the circuit.

So, does anybody know what the resistor value is at RP18?

Thanks.