Re: EMERGENCY HELP

Matt,

Can you please suggest what would be an ideal DLINK IP camera for my
requirements since I am not knowledgeable abut the features I need.
Based on your input I will probably buy three IP cameras and a DVR and
hire a local security professional to install all of them since I
already have the rest of the infrastructure in laptop, desktop, router
with 4 ports, internet connections etc.