Misc parts for sale

I have a few things that are being cleaned out of the warehouse. Let me know
if you're interested in them.

(2) Ademco 6139 Touchpads (never used, still in the box)
(1) Integral Technologies Flashpoint 3Dx Plus PCI capture card for badging
stations (never used, still in box)
(*) literally hundreds of blank proximity badges. Most are HID, I have a box
of Indala Software House badges and a couple boxes of Mifare badges. All
were mis-orders and not returnable.

Alan