Re: RH Campbell - Talk about price gouging

"Mugsy" <bankrobber@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> RH operates a DIY website.He sell a Paradox 646 keypad for $90.00 that
> cost the dealer $25.75. Everyone thought Bass's price were insane. See
> it for your self  http://www3.sympatico.ca/rh.campbell/do-it-yo.htm
> Talk about price gouging. Shame on you RH. The way you present yourself
> in this group as one who helps others. No wonder you never mention this
> DIY web site here. You sure showed your true colors.

He also provides the following information:

Pricing is NOT the lowest you will find on the internet; however, all
equipment comes with full support from someone (me) with 12 years of
professional alarm installation experience, and over a 1000 installations
done. This may be worth the difference to you.