Re: RH Campbell - Talk about price gouging

> RH operates a DIY website.He sell a Paradox 646 keypad for $90.00 that
> cost the dealer $25.75. Everyone thought Bass's price were insane. See
> it for your self  http://www3.sympatico.ca/rh.campbell/do-it-yo.htm
> Talk about price gouging. Shame on you RH. The way you present yourself
> in this group as one who helps others. No wonder you never mention this
> DIY web site here. You sure showed your true colors.

OK- so he sells high priced equipment. That helps everyone. Why? Because
folks like him make it easier for folks who price things reasonably to sell
more. He is also raising the average price that folks see when they do a
search for item prices. Let him sell high- it just gives the rest of us yet
another comparison as to why our stuff is such a good deal.