Re: Ademco Panels?

> We haven't installed Ademco Panels but it sounds like quite a few of you
> do.... why?  what are the pros and cons? Are they user-friendly?
> Reliable? How is their tech support and return policy? What are their best
> products?

Their Vista series panels are easy to program and at least as reliable as
most other major brands.  Ademco (now part of Honeywell) is the oldest make
in the industry.  I sell several Ademco Vista series panels a day to DIYers.
Most buy the Vista-20P which is a solid workhorse panel.  A few opt for the
smaller Vista-10 and 15 panels.  We even move a few of the big V128FBP
panels every month.  Those are commercial grade power houses that can handle
a large facility.

With up to 48 zones (sensing circuits) and a variety of wired / wireless
options the Vista-20P is among the most popular residential systems on the
market.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass