Re: Security Suggestions for Jewelry Store

Gentlemen,
Great suggestions.  To offer you some answers to your questions.

The store is located in an outside type walking mall.  There is a road
into the area, but used maily for service vehicles for trash disposal,
etc.  Bollards is a thought.. Might be an issue with association owners
objecting however.  The area is very busy with pedestrian traffic
through midnight.  Similar area to what you would see around Inner
Harbor, MD.

The ceiling is exposed wood beams, walls are stone.  Already
recommended safe be placed within cash wrap in middle of sales floor
with 24 hr loop.  Vibration and contact on safe.

Was not planning on going conduit or junction boxes with tampers.  My
first thought is.. thats bank vault level of security.. I need to
determine if I need it here.  My gut is no as the high value items will
be locked up upon store close.  Have recommended CCTV over private
viewing area.. discussed policy issues in terms of showing, etc.  The
strange thing is.. the insurance company did not even specify a UL
certified (thanks for clarrification) panel or UL certified monitoring
center...  They have made no recommendations regarding the windows.. or
anything for that matter.  Strange isnt it?