Re: EMERGENCY HELP

charrisons3@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I dont have that kind of cash but will use credit cards if I have to
> since the security set up I mentioned in my original post is an
> absolute necessity for some reason I cannot disclose here. Please guide
> me if you can.

Contact three reputable dealers in your area (look through your local
Yellow Pages).  Check out their reps at the BBB (if they happen to be
members, so much the better).  Check their status with respect to
licensing (as it applies to your location).  Have all three send reps to
review your concerns.  Have them all quote on the same package so you're
comparing "apples to apples".  Avoid using your credit cards if you can
(the interest rate is prohibitive).  Larger Dealers may have a lease
option (or you can contact a leasing agency or your friendly banker
directly with the proposal you finally decide on).

Everything you've mentioned/requested in the way of equipment is
do-able, but it *is* expensive.  It's also not something you should be
undertaking on your own if your personal safety is at risk.  Let an
expert handle it for you.

Good luck!!

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com