Re: EMERGENCY HELP

charrisons3@xxxxxxxxx said:

>I dont have that kind of cash but will use credit cards if I have to
>since the security set up I mentioned in my original post is an
>absolute necessity for some reason I cannot disclose here. Please guide
>me if you can.

First, you come on here asking for "absolutely foolproof security."  Guess
what -- there ain't no such thing.  Much better protected places than your
apartment have been successfully robbed.  All you can do is "pretty damn
good" security.  It's like computer encryption:  PGP is short for "pretty
good privacy," not  "perfectly guaranteed privacy."

Second, when you ask professionals for advice and they give it to you, you
want to whine and bitch about how you can't afford it, and you want to
argue about why it shouldn't cost more than two, maybe three grand.

Since you don't seem to take our advice seriously, may I suggest that you
go to the store, buy whatever you think is appropriate, and stop bothering
us.  You've gotten the professionals' opinion, with which I am in complete
agreement:  what you want just ain't gonna happen for the money you have to
spend.  If you don't like that answer, that's too damn bad.