security camera system - solicate for proposal

We are non-profit church group.
We would like to solicate for proposal of security camera system.

I am the volunteer and new to do this.
Can you please tell me any web site or newsgroup I can submit this
Solicitation for proposal?
Can you please tell me any typical format or template of "Solicate for
proposal" writing? An example would be nice.
Can you please tell me any typical format or template of a Contract of a
Security Camera System write-up? Any example would be helpful.

Thank you very much.