Re: Paradox Esprit Alarm System (Canadian) Model 626

Alexander Luft wrote:
> Thanks for this "Jim" Tech-Man.  Unfortunately the web site just has the
> keypad "consumer" manual, not the actual installation manual that allows
> the unit to be programmed.
>
> I doubt the Paradox company will  release the manual as they will deem it a
> lapse of security to do so and prefer to protect the financial interests of
> the installers.

Are you an installer or dealer?  If so, why wouldn't they want to
release it to you?  If not, why would you think the installers here
would find it less of a "lapse of security" or be less likely to
"protect their financial interests"?

> Would anybody else be able to help with the installation manual?

Their support people are excellent, in my experience.  It's a toll-free
call, why not give it a shot?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0620-0, 05/15/2006
Tested on: 5/16/2006 8:40:37 AM