Re: Take Over Practices

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot since business discussions with you are a
complete waste of time. You are so fixed on the conventional way of doing
things that you really can't see how anyone else can run a sound business
who doesn't adhere to the industry standard ways !

Discussions with you have become pointless; have a nice life...."plonk"

RHC