Re: New 10 digit dialing problems

I don't feel sorry for them at all. It wasn't just Bell folk privy to this,
I knew about it before I met you. I remember hearing about this happening
elsewhere and dialling a 7 digit number using the area code 10 freaking
years ago and it rang.... fucking d'uh, why wouldn't I program them with 10
digits? What we have to worry about is idiots giving up their landlines.
This upcoming generation that like those things glued to the ears just seem
oblivious to things like talk battery.
Good Lord, man! I sound like my dad. Arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh