Re: How many times did it beep?

That's almost how I walk a dummies through disarming alarm system that they
don't know the code for (oh, we "just" moved in the house 5 years ago and we
forgot the code the old owner gave us) - so we thought we'd wake you up at 3
am because YOUR siren is going off. No, actually my siren is not going off
here...you must be mistaken.

Enter your code and push OFF.

We don't know your code.

You mean you don't know YOUR code.

Ok, well since you've got me  up now do this, enter these digits as I tell
you:

123548522644878952 OFF

OK its disarmed now. What was that code again so I can write it down?

Oh, that code only works ONCE. IF you want a code that works all the time
you'll have to schedule a service call during normal business hours.

(Im only nice ONCE) :-)