Re: Sample Elk Security Wiring Diagram

good lord man, that's a diary... sheesh, waay too much to plough through
and I never did see any diagram. I'd be curious what you're doing with the
panel but too hard to find a drawing.

I did read and scroll a bit. How you found time to do the work and write all
that
is beyond me. You saying something about not having to spend a lot of money
and then, elsewhere you say this:
I know I said I could do a smarthome for $10K-$15K, but now it looks like
DIY Home Theater Automation is going to cost me $200K-$300K.

Still think your an end-user with no financial stake?
Why are you re-inventing the wheel? I f you have that kind of coin to throw
around, get a professional in there and do it right.