Double Cylinder Deadbolt question

We just moved into a new house and there are 2 points of entry that both
need a  Double Cylinder Deadbolt installed on them.

I just bought one of those digital code Deadbolt for another door and it
works great.

Due to saftey issues (emergency exit looking for a key) Im kind of nervous
about installing a  Double Cylinder Deadbolt in the other door and was
wondering if anyone knew of a  Double Cylinder Deadbolt w/ a keypad for both
sides?

--
Thanks,
Rob