Re: Good News

It's pretty neat watching your kids grow up (and parents should take pride
in the way they turn out).  Going to school isn't a piece of cake and I've
read more than my fair share of failure stories in the local Newspapers and
the TV.  My sons aren't going to be "rocket scientists", or distinguished
neuro-surgeons, but they are going to do their bit.   :)

Regards,

Frank