Re: Michigan Fire Alarm License Required?

Nick, I misread your post. MSP handles Burg. I am not sure who handles Fire,
but if the MSP cannot tell you, I'll call my brother, who is an electrical
contractor in Mich. He was involved in the fire system at Detroit Metro
Airport. He'll know for sure. Let me know if MSP aren't any help. I do know
that in Detroit, an electrician cannot do fire unless it goes through a
fire company and they are on site.