Re: Robert L. Bass is a Liar and a fraud. Evidence below

Karl Magnus wrote:

> Roger that. 10-4. I guess you are right. It's hard to resist giveing a
> little poke when someone tells outright lies about you.

Heh...   Let's see...  There's a long list of lies Robert's told.
Rather than "re-hashing" them, I'll just point you to a Google link that
outlines some of them.

http://tinyurl.com/hxhpp

There's lots more in the message.  It does make for interesting reading.