Re: Vote For the Leader of A.S.A.

I'd vote for Tom, he's thoughtful, knowledgeable, extremely diplomatic, he
can get his point across without hurting anyones feelings, he's not prone to
rash outbursts, uses a Dewalt cordless drill for sexual gratification, has a
wardrobe full of tank tops and uses double sided tape to mount pull
stations. If he would only lighten up a bit  he would make an admirable
leader of ASA

Doug L