Looking for a cellular driven motion detection system...

     I have a situation where I am renting self-storage space. I
literally do not have room to bring the stuff to my little apartment.
Lately my self-storage shed has been burgled twice in the last 2 months,
strange that not alot of stuff has been taken. Very odd circumstances...
     I have been scouring the internet for a system and have not been
able to find it.  The storage unit has no power, and no landline phone.
I am looking for a motion detector unit, battery powered, silent, and
calls a phone number if tripped via cellular. Has anyone heard of such a
unit?  Where can I get one?
     I have also been looking for "thief markers", but in the form of
grenade, visible light, none of this black light UV stuff, bright neon
pink, takes weeks to wear off...LMAO! Man would I love to find something
like that!  Rig up a box marked "valuables"...whammo!...and the thieving
dude will be known as "Pinky" by all his friends until the law nabs
him...LMAO! Bright neon orange would work also, like a clay
pigeon...lol.
     The scenario is like this, get a call from the motion detector at 3
AM, Pinky opens the unfortunate box, whammo! Now the cops are looking
for a glow in the dark pink ghost fool at 3 AM!
     Any ideas are welcome.