Re: False alarms

Yes, those are valid points !! I particularily like the point that we are
ALL involved - no exception- and there is an onus on ALL parties to correct
the situation regardless of blame. A lot of the takeovers I do involve
companies that just don't give a damn about service, and it also shows in
the quality of their installs. Anything which will put pressure on them to
improve (or leave the business) is a go situation in my book !!

It would be interesting to get Irv to come out of hiding and elaborate on
how well the Toronto situation is working in some detail.

RHC