Re: Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual - "Bass, the prick"

Bass said:

>> Why don't you just post some multi-megabyte
>> binaries while you're at it?
>
>Keep filling the newsgroup with hateful vitriol and I just may.

That would make you a complete Basshole.  Not that there was ever any
doubt.

Since there's no point in doing anything half-Bassed, you might as well.
While you're at it, you can explain why it's okay for you to post a 3Mb
advertisement, but not okay for others to post a 3Mb binary.  Is it because
you so thoughtfully put the initials "PR" at the beginning of some (but not
all) of your posts?  If so, then it must be okay to post large binaries, so
long as you put the word "Binary" at the beginning of the subject line,
right?

I assume that "PR" is short for "PRick," right?