Re: Limited Distribution Panels

Bosch/Radionics  Silent Knight Squire  DMP etc.

I do not use any of the products i refuse to work on them and pull them out
and dumpster them.
I feel some dealers use them just like limited dist phone systems to keep an
edge over other dealers and retain accounts becuse they have trapped them
with a limited product . I work the market with over the counter products
any dealer can work on and have to provide good service or loose the
account. which is not a problem I have a very,very low turnover  I lost one
customer last year and that was due to a death.
While limited dist do make excellent products i refuse to play there games
to get them .