Re: Radionics Software Question

> Thats not true, I've used the same license disk in all older 3.x versions
> and beginning with v5.2 a license disk isn't even required, the license
> disk
> is not copy protected as I've copied it to my drive and updated the
>  >software from that directory.

I think what he was talking about is the 3.5" diskette you mentioned that
used to come with the older software. Now that "diskette" is on the CD
itself.
In any case I have found the dongle works on any version. The only version
difference I found is one is parallel port and one is USB. I was told that
Bosch doesn't like to put it on the net for downloading is because of some
third party software (like the convert to PDF and such) that it doesn't want
to pay for.