Re: Problems with Radio Shack's 49-1000 Wirelss Security System

Dan wrote:
> Has anyone had trouble with the entry delay NOT working on the Radio
> Shack 49-1000 Wireless Security System?  I have the entry and exit
> delays set for 45 seconds, but if I arm the system using the Away
> button on the console, the alarm sounds immediately with no delay when
> I re-enter the home.  This is how the system is supposed to work if
> armed with the keychain remote, but if armed with the Away button on
> the console, the entry delay is supposed to delay the alarm from
> sounding so you have time to entery your PIN number to disarm the
> system.  Any ideas?

I'd suggest that you consider that EVERYONE has problems with Radio
Shack systems. Have you asked your local Radio Shack store which
manufacturer made the equipment that protects their store? You're
protecting your life, property, family and  worldly posessions. Upgrade
...... immediately!